The Marching Rockets will beat Hillsboro this week.
What you need to know this week:
- Friday-report time is 5:30 on Friday. We will change into uniforms, enter the stadium and perform at pregame, halftime, and postgame.
- Students should eat before they arrive. They will have a break during 3rd quarter to visit the restroom and concession stand.
- Boosters will provide water during the game.
- The CNE Band uniform includes the student providing long black socks, royal blue shirt, and long hair tied up and tucked into the band hat. There are quite a few members that still owe for their band shoes-$30.00 payable to CNE Band Boosters.
- We have several concession openings this week and next week that need to be filled. Concession Spreadsheet Please email Ms. Leiman or Mr. Moore to sign up.
- We also have opportunities to earn trip scholarship by staffing the horse barn booth at the Pumpkin Run. This is the only booth the band works and the only booth that generates funds for the band. Band Pumpkin Run Sheet
What you need to start planning for next week:
- Tuesday- Nite Band Practice 5:30-8:00
- Thursday-Drumline tune up after school from 2:10-3:00. This is for drumline only. Late bus is available, please send a note stating that your child is staying after school for drum tutoring.
- Friday-Homecoming Parade and Football vs. Blanchester. Report time is by 5:30 in uniform. We need to depart for the parade immediately.
Band Pictures are Monday, September 26 at 1:15.
Cookie Dough Fundraiser Delay
The Mrs. Fields fundraiser will hopefully be scheduled for delivery soon. The band did not sell enough items so they are waiting to combine our delivery with another school’s delivery. As soon as I have confirmation of the date, I will let you know.